Sandy Decorative Bottles
This project is rated EASY to do.
1. Spread out the newspaper on your working surface.
2. Place some sand on the board.
3. Take any colored chalk and roll it in the sand, until the sand turns that color.
4. Put the funnel in the bottle.
5. Lift the board and empty the sand into the funnel.
6. Take the stick and make a few bumps in the sand.
7. Repeat steps 2-6, using a different color of sand each time, until the bottle is 1-2 cm ( 1/2 inch) less than full. If you are using a bottle cap be sure to fill the bottle to the top.
8. Press the sand down firmly, be careful not to move the bottle around or the sand will smudge.
9. If you are using the glue, pour it in to the remaining 1-2 cm (1/2 inch) of the bottle, and leave to dry. If you are using the bottle cap screw it on.
10. Tidy up!
This project was contributed by:
Natalya Naqvi, I am 11 years old. I am a Pakistani but live in Singapore, with a mom a dad, a brother, a sister and a big fat cat named Cream Puff!